Eternal-BloodbladeEternal-Bloodblade

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Drunk Ass Elf Drunk Ass Elf

No problems

I had no problems watching this wonderful animation. I'm not surprised it made front page with the nice artistic detail, funny audio, and just being enjoyable overall. Keep up the great work and hopefully we'll see more animations like this coming from your direction. I'll be happy to give them 5/5's and 10/10's just the same.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

P.S: I hardly even have a graphics card, and I had no trouble at all with the animation.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

ROFL

That was truly amazing from the high detail graphics in the intro to the great comedy throughout. That was absolutely hilarious. I hope you make another episode even though I don't know how you're gonna top this masterpiece. Lol

10/10
5/5

Wolf Wolf

Execellent

This art style isn't seen often here on Newgrounds, and I hope it doesn't leave. The animation was short, but down to the point. Fun and inviting, the audio wasn't great but the humor made up for it. I'm no profound artist or animator, at least not yet, so my opinion may fall between the cracks but I think this is some decent work ya got there.

Good luck with any future animations you make....and watch how my review gets called "useless" even though it's far from it.

Banned Easter Egg Advert Banned Easter Egg Advert

LOL

LMFAO

Kevin Bacon: HIJINX Kevin Bacon: HIJINX

Bacon, yum.

Bacon tastes good, and this is a chuckle worthy animation. I'm not giving you a 10 cause you didn't use Bleach music...but used my other favorite anime Death Note.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Can't say I haven't heard it....

You take the many messages people have thrown at games, gamers, and game developers and put it in a new light. You made some great points, and provided some shocking facts....lucky I don't play WoW. Always knew it sucked souls.

I surf Newgrounds, Youtube, and i'm somewhat active on Facebook. I've been known for spending many hours hunting achievements on xbox live. Though, i'm not friendless, not over/under-weight, and i'm not missing out on many opportunities 'currently'. My activities help someone, some how, somewhere, via ratings and profit which hopefully improve their lives.

Anyway, I like how you weren't hating on games, though you weren't about to raise them up the ladder anytime soon. I agree with many if not all your points, and I hope many people can learn from this animation. ...which might I add, thank you for placing it on Gametrailers so I may share it with my many close friends on Facebook.

5/5, and I added your animation, and yourself on my favorites list(s). Thank you for making this, and I hope for more great messages and content from you.

Xmas Gift Xmas Gift

Special

The artistic style was nice, and simple. The animation was fair and fit well with the song and the season. The message is even better....and I missed the joke, might I add.

Anyway, Merry Christmas. Hopefully scenes like that don't actually happen.

Fudencioo responds:

Thanks
yes, hopefully scenes like that dont actually happen

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Looking forward to this...

Another masterpiece from the Michael Angelo of animation. A start to possibly one of the best creations Adam Phillips has made yet. What isn't to like here? The artwork is phenomenal, the music and voice is crsip and clean. The story sounds to be an intriguing one. Truly looking forward to more of this!

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

Without words

This is a truly amazing and touching animation. I am without true words to explain what I just saw, but it beats all of the rest on this site. With that kind of imagination you'll definitely go far in this world. Artwork and music fit the mood perfectly. I'd be an idiot if I said I didn't like it.

Remarkable piece of work. Keep it up!

PapaLongLegs responds:

Thank you, what a lovely review!

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

Neat

I found the experience to be unique, fresh, original, and in one simple word...neat. Artwork is simple but beautiful and the animation is perfectly smooth as far as anyone should be concerned.

This is grade A+ material, and it should be on the front page soon with an award of some sort. May I ask how long it took you to make this brilliant piece, and what collection I should recommend this to?

Keep up the great work!

Oggy-cheese responds:

Thanks for the review. It took just under a month to make, but that was kind of on and off. In terms of hours spent making it, it's probably the longest I have spent on a cartoon since the first 'Gravity's Just A Theory'. I hope it does get front page that would be amazing :D I'm not sure if it fits in any collection, but I guess it would probably be music video if any. Thanks again!