Eternal-BloodbladeEternal-Bloodblade

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Exotec - Turn It Up! Exotec - Turn It Up!

Joy for my ears

What can I honestly say about this that you don't already know? I can't say perfect but if we want to define anything directly below perfection then this is it, this song. I could listen to it again and again for days straight.

Honestly a joy for my ears as they pulsate to easily some of the best beats I have ever heard. The rhythm, the bass, the lyrics take this song and place it just where it should be...on my personal play-list and MP3 player.

5/5, favorited, and of course 10/10!

Exotec responds:

thank you very much!! i appreciate the good words, thx for the support :)

Psycho Killer Psycho Killer

Cool

I thought it was nice, and you appear to be in the same position as myself. I'm just starting out with FL Studio myself. Good luck to yeah.

Numb (piano) Numb (piano)

My favorite song

This is still my personal favorite. I love the music Linkin Park makes and you did well in makes this, lets say remix. Keep up the great work.

Beauty Shone Forth Second Try Beauty Shone Forth Second Try

Awesome

Like your animation, very well made. Great work and keep it up!

Jessismith responds:

Thank you. I will!

Darkmaestro tutorials loop Darkmaestro tutorials loop

For a.....

For a loop, this is great.
For the amount of work put in, this is impressive.
For my time spent listening, and the submission connected to this....perfect!

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I actually hate this song, but I feel it fit the atmosphere of the flash, so I stuck it in there lol.

I'm glad you liked it though, and the submission. Thanks for the review!

Adele's Requiem =HFX= Adele's Requiem =HFX=

Sorrow felt

Your song is very heart-felt. True work and talent went into this using sorrow as your passion. This is a beautiful song in many ways, and i'm sorry to hear that about your friend.

A Normal Day's Progression A Normal Day's Progression

Beautiful

If you don't mind, I would like to use this in a flash animation that will be an advertisement (of sorts) for promoting the donation of blood. I'm working on it right now and already put an example (with this music) on Facebook and i'm awaiting reviews from friends.

Just reply saying yes (preferably private msg me). Thank you in advance!

KD18 responds:

Hey, feel free to use this for anything. I'm sorry that it has taken so long for me to get back to you, but I was unable to post any comments on newgrounds for quite some time, unfortunately.

If you do use it in something, could you please PM me a link to the flash? Thanks mate.

ChinaDoll-in Memoriam ChinaDoll-in Memoriam

Hilarious

These text adjustments and mood choices are great. I guess the chat are just automatic systems talking randomly. Wow, great prank/joke. Truly love it.

Solus- Crystalline Solus- Crystalline

Love it

Very suspence lie, keeps you in a kind of soothing trance.

SolusLunes responds:

Glad you liked it!

Good Enough -Evanescence Cover Good Enough -Evanescence Cover

This music is beautiful.

Unlike most other songs here on Newgrounds, you can actually feel this song live. It breath's. Truly special.

Btw, may I use this in a video on a different site?! (I can't say what site, but I would figure everyone knows)
Thanks for giving my ears a calm feeling.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks fro saying that, it means a lot.

Suure, feel free to use it in your video, can i see it when it's done? please let me know when it's available, I'll love to check it out.